The personal information we collect from the people who visit our website
When ordering, registering or lodging a query on our site, whichever may apply, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you lodge a query, respond to a survey, fill out a form, make a request for us to contact you provide us with feedback on our products or services or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To improve our website experience, in order to better serve you, or
- To allow us to improve our services, or
- To expediently process and resolve queries, or
- To allow us to respond to the data from a survey, or
- To conduct follow-ups with users and visitors to the site after correspondence (query, email or phone inquiries e.t.c)
How do we protect your information?
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
- We only provide articles and information. We never ask for confidential information.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- We use an SSL certificate
Do we use ‘cookies’?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with an advance notice of such and seek permission. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website, as we have various partners with whom we conduct work with. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt-Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser add on.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the South Africa, together with rights which protect everyone’s privacy. These concepts have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process queries, send information and updates pertaining to services.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
In accordance with Protection of Personal Information Act No. 4 of 2013 and Consumer protection Act no. 68 of 2008, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.